- Go to iPhone Settings -> Messages -> scroll down and find Junk under the MESSAGE FILTERING tab.
- Then tap Junk, you will find all junk messages.
Also, How do I recover junk Imessages? Per Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch – Apple Support , reporting the message as junk just sends that information to Apple. There’s no way to undo it, but it shouldn’t affect the use of Messages to/from that person, once you have their number again.
Also know, Where do junk Imessages go? Reporting Someone as Junk When you report a message as junk, the message will be permanently deleted from your device. Once deleted, you cannot undo it. And the Messages app will forward the sender’s information and the message in question to Apple. But that’s about all it does.
People ask also, What happens when you report junk on iMessage accidentally? If you don’t want to receive these messages, you need to block the contact.” It would delete the message when reported, but the sender can send you another message as long as they aren’t blocked.
Likewise, How do I find messages reported as junk?
- Open the Messages app.
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Settings” > “Spam protection”
- Make sure “Enable spam protection” is toggled on.
- Go to iCloud.com and enter your Apple ID and password.
- In the list of apps that appears, click the Messages app icon if it’s present.
- Locate the text messages you want to recover.
How do I retrieve erased text messages?
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
How do I block Imessages on my iPhone?
- Tap on the Conversation of the person that you want to block on iMessage.
- On the next screen, tap on Name of the person and tap on the info Icon in the expanded menu.
- On Details screen, tap on the Name of person again.
- If prompted, tap on Block Contact to confirm.
How do I access junk mail on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, swipe left on the message, tap More, then tap Move to Junk. On your Mac, select the message and click the Junk button in the Mail toolbar. Or you can drag the message to the Junk folder in the sidebar.
Does iPhone have spam messages?
Apple has added a spam filter to the Messages app in iOS 8.3. You can turn on the filter by going to Settings > Messages, then tapping the “Filter Unknown Senders” slider. Your Messages app will now have two columns: Contacts & SMS and Unknown Senders.
How do I see blocked messages on iPhone?
When you block someone from texting you on iPhone, there’s no way to see the messages that were sent while you had the number blocked. If you change your mind and want to see messages from that person on your iPhone, you can unblock their number to start receiving their messages again.
How do you check junk messages on iPhone iOS 14?
Open Settings on your iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 14.0+ or your iPad with iPadOS 14.0+. Tap Messages in the main list. Tap Unknown & Spam underneath the Message Filtering heading.
How do you unmark junk messages on iPhone?
You can’t undo deleting a message. Reporting junk doesn’t block the sender from being able to send another message. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you need to block the contact.
Can you recover deleted texts on iPhone without backup?
PhoneRescue for iOS is a professional iPhone data recovery tool. … So, if you want to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone without backup, Phonerescue for iOS is the first and best way to preview the messages and get them back: Step 1. Download PhoneRescue for iOS to your PC or Mac computer, install and run it.
How can I see my text messages on iCloud on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Turn on Messages. Any messages currently stored in iCloud are now accessible on your device, and any new messages you receive on your device will be stored in iCloud. To see messages stored in iCloud, open the Messages app.
How can I get old text messages back on my iPhone without backup?
How can I recover deleted messages without backup?
- Download and install the program on your PC.
- Connect your phone with your computer.
- Open the recovery program.
- Click “Scan”
- Select “WhatsApp” from the data type list on the left.
- Search & select the deleted messages.
- Click “Recover”